Hosting your first ever spit braai can sometimes be a daunting task. It is however, one of the most rewarding culinary experiences you will ever have, and a great way to spend some time with friends and family.
We offer a wide range of spit braais, both gas and coal, tools and accessories to make your spit braai one to remember.
To make sure you get it right the first time, we will include ‘Gordon’s Tips’ and a couple of menu’s with each rental.
Call us today to book your spit braai and for some specialist advice. We will make sure your spit braai is a huge success.
The hiring of a large spit braai unit is R1450 that includes gas cylinder and R500 refundable deposit. Delivery extra R250 within 30km from Brackenfell. To make a booking please call 081 271 2033 or email email@example.com
My Tips for the Hiring when spitting a Lamb:
- Prepare baby potatoes (cut in half) by boiling or steaming it until cooked, then add whole baby onions and place it in a tray underneath the Lamb.
- Mount the Lamb (ribs facing the burners for the hole spitting time – for best results)
- Allow the lamb to cook for an hour before applying any spices
- After an hour, apply olive oil all over the Lamb
- Add your favourite braai salt and rosemary
- After 2 to 3 hour (depends on the size of the Lamb) place a tray under the Lamb on the end of the lamb you wish to start carving
- Do not turn the burner off while carving!
Enjoy and remember to share your pictures and your recipes on our Facebook page.